- To improve the quality of life for HIV-affected individuals and their families by providing high quality early childhood education and social services.
- Hope House will be a catalyst for life-long change in the lives of those affected by HIV and poverty.
- Provide early childhood education in a safe, loving environment to children infected or affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Prepare pre-school children for entry into kindergarten.
- Provide supportive social services to children and individuals affected by HIV and poverty in order to enhance the quality of their lives.
- Assist individuals in obtaining education and employment in order to remove them from dependency and to offer them a vision of economic choices for a fulfilling life.
- Collaborate with other community resources to ensure our children and adult’s needs are met.
- Educate the Memphis community about HIV/AIDS to prevent the disease from spreading and to eliminate the stigma associated with HIV/AIDS.